Thursday, September 22, 2011

Testing Out A New Media

Technology is such a wonderful thing as ot aims to better our lives by making things easier and more accessible. I have recently acquired my first Apple device (IP4s) and I could honestly say I now am wondering why I put off getting one for the longest time. Now I know what all the hype is about.

I have currently armed my new tool with the basic applications that I have been using in the past. And I am happy to note that I have been adjusting well in using these tools in this new platform. I have been telling my wife that Apple really made products which were "elegantly simple". And I hope and pray that though they just lost a stalwart, they do good on Steve Jobs legacy and continue creating the products that they have been making all these time.

Now that I an armed with this new medium, I do expect that I'd be able to share more of my thoughts and continue what I have started thee months ago. I do target to improve on how I write and what I write. And to be able to share a piece of my mind to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment